Terms and Conditions
Property Pages NI Limited, 108B Garryduff Road, Ballymoney, BT53 7DH (Company Number: NI645429). By accessing propertypagesni.com you are agreeing to the following terms.
You agree that you will not:
violate any laws;
post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
be false or misleading;
infringe any third-party right;
distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Property Pages NI or the interests or property of propertypagesni.com users;
impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of propertypagesni.com;
copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access propertypagesni.com and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to propertypagesni.com.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to propertypagesni.com and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user's usage of the site either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user's registration.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not review users' postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. We do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what's offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
We cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the availability of our services.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Property Pages NI , even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.
1. The material on the Website is copyright of Property Pages NI Limited and/or other copyright owners.
2. The Listing fees advertised on the Website are charged once and include all administration charges in creating a property profile for you, including creating online advertising campaigns. Once a profile has been created our fee has been earned.
4. We reserve the right to change the Terms of Access at any time by publishing the new terms on the Website. Your use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of those terms. Should you object to any of our terms of access, your sole option is to immediately cease using the Website.
5. Information on the Website may not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial or real estate advice and we recommend that as purchaser or vendor of real estate or landlord or tenant, that you should obtain professional advice prior to entering into any binding transaction.
6. Property Pages NI Limited reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it.
7. The Website contains links to sites on the Internet, owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of Property Pages NI Limited.
In relation to the other sites on the Internet, which are linked to the Website, Property Pages NI Limited:
1. provides the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by Property Pages NI Limited of the linked site; and
2. is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
8. Property Pages NI Limited does not warrant guarantee or make any representation that:
1. the Website, or the server that makes the site available on the Internet are free of software viruses;
2. the functions contained in any software contained on the Website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
3. errors and defects in the Website will be corrected.
9. Property Pages NI Limited is not liable to you for:
1. errors or omissions in the Website, or linked sites on the Internet; or
2. delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided in the Website, or linked sites, whether caused through negligence of Property Pages NI Limited, its employees, agents or independent contractors, or through any other cause. For example, our arrangement with third party websites on which your property is advertised may change which may make it impossible or unviable for us to continue advertising your property on those websites in which case we reserve the right to discontinue such advertising and you agree that you may
have no claim against us in this regard.
10. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any information (including all information and photos of your property being sold or leased) on or via the Website “INFO”, you:
1. grant us permission to use, reproduce, edit and publish property details as supplied to us by you;
2. Understand that the content of the advert including all wording and photos is listed under the Property Pages NI Limited license and as such Property Pages NI Limited has the final say as to what content is displayed and how it will be displayed. We reserve the right to amend and change the advert without your approval or consent.
11. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
1. review, modify, reformat, reject or remove any information which you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) that, in our opinion, violates the Terms of Access or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
2. monitor use of the Website, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms of Access or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
12. Any property advertised for sale or for lease via the Website must be
1. Within 2 weeks after the property has been sold or leased (In this regard you agree to notify Property Pages NI when the property is sold or leased).
13. If any part of these Terms of Access is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be severable from the balance of these Terms of Access and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Limitation of services. You hereby further acknowledge that:
1. Property Pages NI assists you to conduct a private sale / private lease of your property by providing marketing services and does not act on behalf of you in relation to the sale or lease transaction.
2. In all cases Property Pages NI Limited does not act on behalf of the seller in relation to a sale or lease and therefore will not conduct a preliminary physical inspection of the property.
3. You are the owner of the property that you are using the services of Property Pages NI Limited to list or if you are not the owner, you have legal permission to list the property on behalf of the owner.
4. You may periodically need to confirm that your property is still available in order to keep your listing active. You agree to keep your contact details up-to-date so that we are able to contact you in this regard.
14. Property Pages NI Limited is not responsible for listings, information or any other listing data that may be published on other third-party websites (not included as a part of our service). If you wish to have your property removed from these third-party websites, you must contact Property Pages NI Limited and ask to have it removed.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of Northern Ireland. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Property Pages NI Ltd must be resolved by the courts of Northern Ireland. You and Property Pages NI Limited both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland Courts.
If we don't enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may utomatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below.
Except for notices relating to illegal or infringing content, your notices to us must be sent by registered mail to Property Pages NI Limited, 108B Garryduff Road, Ballymoney, BT53 7DH.
We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the site, whichever is sooner.